Elite Hunters [eH]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for a good guild

2 posters

Go down

looking for a good guild Empty looking for a good guild

Post  cowtoe Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:16 pm

1. What is your first name and how old are you?

Ty'reek (perfer TY if u cant remember tyreek Very Happy)/16

2. Tell us a little about yourself. Don't worry, we can handle it.

im going to be a game designer when i graduate from high school,ive been a gamer since 13 yrs old, i dont ever get mad or anything i laugh at any racial jokes or what ever you throw at me Very Happy

3. Why do you want to join our guild? And what do you have to offer?

because ive been looking for a good,active guild and everytime i join one they say things and never show them. i have to offer a loyal person who never gets angry so i can make people happy

4. Do you have Raidcall,vent, or ts3 downloaded and a working headset? If no to either, are you willing to change that?

after guild wars 1 and world of warcraft i deleted everything because i didnt think ill find another good game but found gw2. but i can easily download one again and i have a headset.

5. Please list your character names followed by their profession and level.

1 - siphon fear/ lvl 52 warrior
2- siphon god/lvl 11 elementalist

6. What Elite Areas/ Dungeon do you know or want to learn?

ive done AC, cant find a grp for CM or TA. would like to go over all of them that i can do again witht he guild to get to know more people

7. How many hours per day do you play? Days per week? What is your timezone?

from 4:50pm till 10 or 11:00 pm from monday-friday but i play everyday unless something big comes up/happens..im central time zone

8. How long have you played this game? Please show a screen with /age in it.

played this game for about 1 month...sorry i dont have a screen shot with my age in it

9. What guilds have you been in previously and what are you reasons for leaving/ being kicked?

cant remember 1 guild name but atm in in TBK. my reason for leaveing is to join yall guild and because theres only 3 active ppl that actualy do things or try to do things with other guildmates including me

10. Trolololol?

Trolling is not my style..hate it if you troll to long i will have to say something or ignore you for awhile

11. If there is anything else you want us to know that may or may not help you be accepted, please tell us here.

im trying to find a true guild that fits me.. not a guild that says were gonna get everyone to 70 or 80 and then do things with them. then in the long run their never on or dont live up to what they say.

12. Do you have any questions for us?

could u help me learn more about the game and more about the dungeons.

cowtoe

Back to top Go down

looking for a good guild Empty Re: looking for a good guild

Post  IVIatt Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:36 pm

Looks good to me!

+1
IVIatt
IVIatt

https://ehguild.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down