Elite Hunters [eH]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APPLICATION UNECESSITO

2 posters

Go down

APPLICATION UNECESSITO Empty APPLICATION UNECESSITO

Post  Brearious Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:17 pm

1. What is your first name and how old are you?
Megan! and I'm 24 although there is much doubt to this, but it is true. until I turn 25 then it shall not be true.

2. Tell us a little about yourself. Don't worry, we can handle it.
Can you? Can you? Not much to say, I'm silly and like to entertain people with the things I churn out over the keyboard. I have a few hobbies outside of video games and this here computer game.

3. Why do you want to join our guild? And what do you have to offer?
I didn't so much want to join in the beginning but was invited to join after scraping Spencer's butt up off the floor of a JP for about an hour (and used up like, 4 revive orbs to do it). But Ya'll are nice enough and playing and talking with others is what makes a mmorpg an mmorpg and not a solo thing because that isn't as fun.

What I bring to the plate is entertainment! I say the wackiest things. Especially when tired, but I'm always for letting everybody have a laugh or two. I like to help others out to a point where I'll help strangers for an hour if they need it (I.E. Spencer dying horribly on that JP) and maybe even craft things if they need it. But mostly if I'm asked to help with something, I'll do what I can to help on it.

4. Do you have Raidcall,vent, or ts3 downloaded and a working headset? If no to either, are you willing to change that?
Vent, Teamspeak, Skype, no headset but a mic and headphones. I can use either program whenever, just tell me so. Though chances are I'll be quiet and sorta tune out chat at times.

5. Please list your character names followed by their profession and level.
Brearious: Armorsmith/weaponsmith and just picked up JC. He's lv.80 War and my main badass
Rokharthe: Hunt/JC just started on those and he is about lv.11 Engie
Blameless Sorrow: Armor/Weapon Lv.5 Guard
Granny Sweetums: Leather/forgot the other lv. 11 Thief
Reginald Burlysir: No profs yet I don't think, Lv.2 Engie

6. What Elite Areas/ Dungeon do you know or want to learn?
Everything. I only know a couple of the dungeons like P2 i think in CoF since I ran it with ya'lls a few times. But I wouldn't mind learning the rest of them.

7. How many hours per day do you play? Days per week? What is your timezone?
Prolly about.. 5-7 hours a day when I get off work. Generally around after 4pm. Almost everyday if I can get on and I'm in the Central US.

8. How long have you played this game? Please show a screen with /age in it if you can.
Started about a month after launch and have been off and on ever since. As of looking right now, been playing for 359 days!

9. What guilds have you been in previously and what are you reasons for leaving/ being kicked?
Mukei: Still in it, first guild I was in, very small and started by friends. Only me and one other in it and he gets on about once a month
Hammer of Tyria: Another, smaller guild started by a friend. Only me and him in it. I think.

10. Trolololol?

11. If there is anything else you want us to know that may or may not help you be accepted, please tell us here.
RUTABAGA!

12. Do you have any questions for us?
CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!?
Brearious
Brearious

Back to top Go down

APPLICATION UNECESSITO Empty Re: APPLICATION UNECESSITO

Post  IVIatt Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:21 pm

+1
spontaneous, energetic, seeking more knowledge. You're already in the guild but I approve of this mock application!
IVIatt
IVIatt

https://ehguild.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down