Elite Hunters [eH]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chief's Application (Ex. Application)

3 posters

Go down

Chief's Application (Ex. Application) Empty Chief's Application (Ex. Application)

Post  Chief Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:54 am

1. What is your first name and how old are you?

Dwayne / 43

2. Tell us a little about yourself. Don't worry, we can handle it.

I'm a US Marine stationed in Okinawa, Japan. I will retire and move back to the states in June (2013). I enjoy Gaming Long walks on the beach and drinks with umbrellas, JK Beer and Whiskey only..and I don't liek the beach. I live on a tropical Island..it gets old.

3. Why do you want to join our guild? And what do you have to offer?

I've known Matt for awhile dating back to GW's and I want to join the guild because I don't have one, per say.

4. Do you have Raidcall,vent, or ts3 downloaded and a working headset? If no to either, are you willing to change that?

After GW's I deleted the voice programs but easily downloaded again.

5. Please list your character names followed by their profession and level.

1 - Alpha Mayle - Thief - 80 - Accessed All Areas (Wp's)
2 - Chief Deathbow - Ranger - 80 - Accessed All Areas (Wp's)
3 - Chief Deathblade - Warrior - 80 - Accessed All Areas (Wp's)
4 - Chief Silky Pants - Mesmer - 80 - Accessed All Areas (Wp's)
5 - Darth Menace - Elementalist - 80 - Accessed All Areas (Wp's)
6 - Emissary of Haydes - Engineer - 80 - Accessed All Areas (Wp's)
7 - Maximus Narcissus - Guardian - 80 - Accessed All Areas (Wp's)
8 - Watashi Wa Chief - Necromancer - 80 Accessed All Areas (Wp's)

6. What Elite Areas/ Dungeon do you know or want to learn?

I have done AC/TA but not many other dungeons due to frequent DC's. However with re-connect, I look to be doing more. I don't do WvW so hopefully I won't be asked to do much of it.

7. How many hours per day do you play? Days per week? What is your timezone?

Not sure of the average. However, I play when I get hom from work until I go to bed, more or less. I'm usually on most of the day on the weekends. My time zone is +9 gmt

8. How long have you played this game? Please show a screen with /age in it.

1 week of release. I don't have a screen shot. However, if this is a disqualifier, I'll see what I can do.

9. What guilds have you been in previously and what are you reasons for leaving/ being kicked?

[pk] Guild Leader constantly spammed you if you represented anyone else (Annoying)
[ENVY] They required members to buy the Officers their Commander Tags..(Simply Retarded)
[mist] still in mist but I don't rep them, they fail in everything they do. Not trolling but it is what it is.

10. Trolololol?

Trolling is childish and im 43. That being said, im not a b***h so, if you nip at me, I'll nip back Wink

11. If there is anything else you want us to know that may or may not help you be accepted, please tell us here.

Honestly, I'm looking for a good guild that fulfills what they advertise. If a guild says ..24/7 dungeons..pve..map completions..ect ect ect..I kinda expect just that. Too many times (Including GW's) people promise the stars but deliver poop..
Also and probably more importantly, I worked hard on my chars to get all of them to 80 and all my armor and weapons are exotic. That being said, I sorta expect people to do the same (put in the work yourself) Will I assist? yes. Will I do it for you? absolutely not. I believe help is just that, help. It's not holding your hand and leveling your char from 1-80, including storyline. This may seem brash or hardlined but just being honest.

12. Do you have any questions for us?

Wanna go AC?

Chief
Chief

Back to top Go down

Chief's Application (Ex. Application) Empty Re: Chief's Application (Ex. Application)

Post  esme Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:08 pm

don't take him he's a noob

esme

Back to top Go down

Chief's Application (Ex. Application) Empty Re: Chief's Application (Ex. Application)

Post  Chief Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:19 pm

^^
Chief
Chief

Back to top Go down

Post  IVIatt Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:32 pm

Hey Chief, great application. No, not having a screen is not a disqualifier so don't worry haha. I agree with you in many parts of your application, and for those same reasons I am not promising anything yet. I am still building characters, but I can give you plenty of dungeons because I need the lodestone from just about all of them. I'm sure many others can say the same, we will be glad to have you as a hunter!

+1
IVIatt
IVIatt

https://ehguild.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down